Our guest speakers will conduct diverse conferences on relevant subjects. These conferences will take place in the principal auditorium of the University where all participants could exchange their points of view on the topics exposed to provide elements and opportunities for improvement no matter whether the focus is scientific, technologic or academic.
Oral presentatios of selected papers will take place in different thematic rooms that will be put in place according to the detailed topics presented in the following section.
A poster session will serve to communicate visitors a broad range of research works that includes those conducted by undergraduate students which are members of research-incubators.
Science and Technology of Drying.
- Modeling and simulation.
- Physical properties and product quality.
- Industrial processes and equipment.
- Assurance of drying quality.
- Measure and control of processes.
- Drying of biomass.
- Drying of foods and agricultural raw materials.
- Drying of wood, fruit pulp, paper, and forestall products.
- Energy saving.
- Innovative technologies.
Engineering fundamentals, modeling, testing and simulation.
- Modal Analysis.
- Vibration condition monitoring of rotative machinery.
- Environmental vibration.
- Vibration analysis and diagnosis.
- Vibration measurement technologies.
- Vibration calibration and measurement quality.
- Vibration standards.
- Interactive Design.
- Rapid prototiping.
Renewable energy and thermal science.
- Heat and power generation from renewable Energy.
- Alternative fuels.
- Energy efficiency.
- Industrial Energy systems.
- Renewable energy.
- Solar energy systems.
- Wind energy systems.
- Materials for energy systems.
- Energy sources.
Material science and engineering.
- Asset Management.
- Experimental mechanics and testing.
- Biomechanics and Biomaterials.
- Materials for Energy and enviromental applications.
- Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology.
- Composite Materials.
- Coatings and Cathodic Protection.
- Stress and Failure Analysis.
Automation and Agricultural Science.
- Automation and New technology in Dairy Facilities.
- Agri-Industrial Facility Design and Operation.
- Advances in irrigation information technology
- Climate impacts on agriculture, water, and natural resources
- Advances in Agricultural Machinery.
- Power and Machinery Division.
- Application of Agricultural Robotics.
- Machine Vision for Agricultural Automation and Management.
- Big Data, Data Analysis, and Machine Learning for Agricultural Applications.
- Advanced Computational Approaches for Solving Agricultural Engineers Problems
- Advances in Biomass Preprocessing and Pretreatment
- Emerging Technologies in Food Processing.
- Advances in Food and Organic Waste, Byproduct, and Coproduct Management and Utilization.
- Food Safety Engineering.